Looking for the perfect Christmas cocktail recipe? Look no further because this Pomegranate Fizz recipe is the Perfect Christmas Cocktail this holiday season! Made with Handcrafted Gin and a few special ingredients – it is the perfectly fruity, semi-sweet and delicious festive holiday cocktail. Keep reading to see how to make this delicious yet Perfect Christmas Cocktail!
Hands this holiday season if you are looking for the perfect show-stopping recipe this is it! Not only is the perfectly sweet and simple to make but it packs a solid punch to show stopping and dreamy. This cocktail is easy to make, perfect to make, and literally the drink that will wow your guests. I am all about a signature martini or cocktail for the holidays season – this one and this one from last year were HUGE hits!
Why You Will Love this recipe
This is the perfect festive recipe that will keep guests chatting about how delicious and amazing it was!
The effervescence from the berry fizz soda makes it a light and refreshing choice.
PERFECT FOR LARGE PARTIES
This Pomegranate Fizz is a crowd-pleaser with it’s balanced combination of sweet, sour, and fizzy elements makes it a crowd-pleaser.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS COCKTAIL
- Handcrafted Gin (I like Whitley Neill Rhubarb & Ginger Gin)
- Pomegrante Juice
- Simple Syrup
- Berry Flavored Sparkling Water
- Fresh Pomegranates
- Lemon Twists
The ingredients are super easy to find at your local grocery store. I like that this is a quick beverage you can prepare ahead of time for guest at holiday parties, just be sure to add the Berry flavored Sparkling Water last as the fizz is the thing you want too add some solid wow to the cocktail.
TIPS AND TECHNIQUES
** Make sure to use really cold glasses to help enhance the fizz and bring out a cool crisp gin flavor. You can make it sweeter with more pomegranate juice or more fizzier with a bit extra sparkling water.
Want a stronger drink? Increase the amounts of gin and lessen the amount of berry sparkling water and Pomegranate Juice.
What to make this non-alcoholic? Omit the gin completely and add extra pomegranate juice and berry sparkling water.
Pomegranate Fizz Cocktail using Whitley Neill Rhubarb & Ginger Gin
- 2 oz Whitley Neill Rhubarb & Ginger Gin
- 2 oz Pomegranate Juice
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup (adjust to taste)
- Berry Sparkling Water
- Fresh Pomegranate Seeds for garnish
- Lemon Twist for garnish
- Chill the Glass: Start by placing a couple of glasses in the freezer to chill.
- **Mix the Cocktail:** In a shaker, combine the Whitley Neill Rhubarb & Ginger Gin, pomegranate juice, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup. Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously for about 15-20 seconds.
- **Prepare the Glass:** Take the chilled glass from the freezer and add large ice cube
- **Strain the Mixture:** Strain the shaken cocktail mixture into the glass over the ice.
- **Add Fizz:** Gently top up the glass with club soda or sparkling water to add fizz.
- **Optional Garnish:** Drop a few pomegranate seeds into the drink for a burst of color and flavor. Add a lemon twist or slice on the rim for an aromatic touch.
- Serve and Enjoy
The Perfect Christmas Cocktail
Nothing like a deliciously festive, sweet and savory holiday cocktail right? This Christmas Cocktail i is perfect with its hint of sweet and a bit of fizz- plus it makes a great alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink with a few minor tweaks.
So there you have it, the perfectly festive Christmas Cocktail that you need to try this holiday season! If you make this delicious drink this year be sure to tag me over on instagram! Happy holiday season and remember to always drink responsibly!