Who doesn’t love a great Italian dinner? I don’t know about you but Italian food is hands down one of my favorite types of cuisines that I feel no matter how much I eat of it – I can consistently crave it for more. Even better when you find a authentic high-end Italian restaurant where literally everything is as perfect as eating a meal in Italy itself. That is what you will find when you enter La Grotta Ristorante Italiano in Atlanta. Recently I hosted my Eating with Erica Supper Club dinner there and it was literally a dining experience that should be added to your bucket list. Keep reading to see why…
Located in Buckhead, La Grotta Ristorante Italiano is a hidden gem in Atlanta. From its romantic and elegant rustic Italian decor to the private garden oasis that literally transports you to an Italian coast- La Grotta is seriously heavenly. The food is top of the line as it expresses the soul of true Italian cooking. From the impeccable service to the delicious bites of every dish . At La Grotta you are truly transported out of Atlanta and into Italy with every single bite and their extensive Italian wine list. For the Eating with Erica Supper Club we partnered with Cincoro Tequila and had unique pairings that created magic with the taste of Italy paired with the smoothness of Cincoro’s smooth, small batched agave tequilas. A match made in heaven with the ultra smooth, rich flavors of Cincoro that you can sip and savor while enjoying the rustic Italian dining experience.
La Grotta Ristorante Italiano is literally some of the most delicious authentic Italian food you will ever try. Between being voted “The Best Italian Restaurant” by Atlanta Magazine and a AAA Four Diamond Award recipient for the last 25 years as well as a long time DiRona Award winner – you are in great hands at this family owned and operated business. Everything from the food to the wine to the decor and ambience is purely a perfect dining experience. No wonder La Grotta is a HUGE staple that you can often find people celebrating important life milestones from engagements to anniversaries and everything in between. It is HIGHLY recommended to make reservations as this hidden gem is always busy (even weeknights). Trust me this is one dining experience you don’t want to miss.
Our Menu at La Grotta Ristorante Italiano
- Argula e Barbatiolo : Arugula, Roasted Beets, Shaved Fennel, Shaved Parm, EVOO, Aged Balsamic
- Mozzarella di Buffula “Caprese” : Fresh Buffalo’s Milk Mozzarella, Vine Ripened Georgia Tomatoes, Ashland Farms Basil, EVOO, Aged Balsamic
- Sacchetti di Formaggio e Tartufi Neri: Sacchetti (little “beggar’s purses”) filled with Fontina Cheese & Black Truffles with a Creamy Marsala Wine Sauce, White Truffle Essence, Toasted Walnuts
- Filetto di Salmone con Crostata d’Erbe: Herb Crusted Filet of Salmon Grilled & Served over seasonal vegetable medley with a Roasted Bell Pepper Beurre Blanc
- Pappardelle Con Astice: Pappardelle Ribbons with Lobster, Shallots, Rosemary & White Wine Cream Sauce
- Torta di Cioccolato Rustico: Flourless Chocolate Torte served with a warm scoop of vanilla bean gelato
- Ricotta Cheesecake with Lemon Zest and Raspberry Coulis