Eating With Erica is a nationally recognized food and lifestyle website that has been featured in Food & Wine, Good Morning America, CNN, FOX5, Essence and more.
EWE launched in 2013, and what started out as a blog covering Atlanta’s food scene, has now become a go-to resource for dining, lifestyle, and entertainment in the metro-Atlanta area. It is a place for locals and tourists alike, and appeals to both sophisticated gourmands and lovers of casual cuisine. EWE is a hub for recipes, restaurant recommendations, entertaining tips, and other lifestyle content that is always personally backed by founder and editor-in-chief Erica A. Thomas.
Erica started EWE as a passionate food enthusiast and used her background in corporate marketing and influencer marketing to build EWE into the brand it is today. While she now runs it full-time, being a successful entrepreneur did not happen overnight and when asked, Erica is quick to explain how for the first several months she worked from 9-5 and then came home to work her “5-9.”
Over the past decade, Erica has worked with over 250 companies including brands like Panera, La Marca Prosecco, Kroger, Woodford Reserve, and Lexus. As a businesswoman, she understands the importance of professional partnerships, but it is her passion for delicious food that remains at the core of EWE.
“I have an authentic appetite — both literally and figuratively. Food is what brings us together. It is a language everyone understands, and especially here in Atlanta, is deeply rooted in our culture. I love the way a meal can simultaneously satiate my craving for nourishment and companionship.” said Erica. “I will never recommend something I do not think is worth your time or money, and I will always hustle to create the best content for my readers and followers.”
In addition to being a full-time content creator, lifestyle influencer, Atlanta Supper Club host, wife, and mother, Erica is also the founder of Thomas & Co. Ave — a full-service, boutique content creation agency that provides custom content creation, influencer education and coaching for companies and brands. She happily helps influencers turn their love of content creation into a sustainable business model.
Erica takes pride in giving back to her community in any way she can. She proudly supports various charitable organizations, including No Kids Hungry, March Of Dimes, the Atlanta Food Bank, Feeding America, and CHOA. Additionally, Erica serves as a board member for FGI, where she holds the position of Chair for Sponsorships and Special Programs. She is also a member of Les Dames d’Escoffier International and actively participates in the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs and the Atlanta Ballet, of which she is a proud member.
When she isn’t running multiple businesses, attending events, or changing diapers, Erica enjoys traveling, eating ice cream with her husband and watching Law & Order SUV, and hanging out with her kids. Her favorite go-to meal is and her drink of choice is a glass of Cabernet or a mule mocktail.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ERICA
I’d rather be
at the beach
farmer’s market & yoga
best snuggle buddies
MORE FUN FACTS ABOUT ERICA
- My family is one of my proudest accomplishments. I’m thankful for my amazing husband and wonderful kids.
- I’m the oldest of four. Which is why I am often described as very responsible, reliable, conscientious and an overachiever.
- I’m a crime show & documentary addict. I love Law and Order SVU, Criminal Minds, For My Man and the list goes on.
- Random people love to talk to me. People often approach me and share their life stories, a phenomenon that’s been happening since I was a child.
- I possess an old soul. On any given day, my playlist is a combination of Etta James, The Isley Brothers, and Nat Cole. I prioritize meaningful connections, and all my friends have consistently been older and wiser.
- Throughout my Eating With Erica journey, I’ve had the privilege of meeting some incredibly cool people. Some of my favorites include Reese Witherspoon, Diane Keaton, Lynn Whitfield, Shaq, Al Roker, Michael Strahan, and more.
- I’m an avid traveler and have experienced over 20 countries; I truly believe the world is my oyster!
- I dislike olives, and I have a strong aversion to buffets.
- I have a sense of humor (if you know me, you know).