Let’s be honest- charcuterie boards are EVERYWHERE! From Instagram to magazines, a great charcuterie board is something we all have come to expect at any recent gatherings, am I right? Keep reading to see how to what you need, what to buy and best of all what makes the perfect charcuterie board!
I have always loved a delicious charcuterie board since I was little. I remember my mom making meat and cheese platters for snack platters when I was little. So naturally as an adult, I am one to always love a great charcuterie board for just about every gathering I host. Nothing too fancy. Just something simple, quick, delicious and under 15 minutes- and voila your guest will rave about this easy platter.
One thing I tend to love about a charcuterie board is that just about anything goes. Traditional meats, cheeses ( I love to use a cheeseball like Kaukauna personally), a variety of olives, fruits, veggies, different tapenades, chocolates, even mini cakes or breads can grace a charcuterie board at times. The best part- this is your board and your style. Whether you want to go with sweet and savory or salty and soulful- you end up with a lovely masterpiece that everyone at your gathering will love. Here is how I like to make my charcuterie board!
How To Make The Perfect Charcuterie Board
- Cheeseball of your choice ( I used Kaukauna Cheese)
- Rosemary ( for garnish)
- Set out a large wooden board or platter to fit everything on.
- Arrange the meats and cheese on the board first.
- Then add all of the extras in and surrounding the meats and cheeses.
- It is okay if the items are touching.
- Enjoy with your favorite beverage.
Need a few ideas on what to serve with your Charcuterie Board ? Try a few of these pairings below:
- Pair with the perfect dessert for after!
- Drink this delicious cocktail with it!
So I have to ask- do you love a great Charcuterie Board? If so, let me know in the comments below!