Witty, chic, and talented — are just a few words I can use to describe Jade Hall. We met each other after running into each other at some of Atlanta’s best events. After several run-ins and a couple glasses of champs, we decided we were compatible and have been drinking champs sharing laughs and shade ever since.
Learn about Jade and read about our dining experience below:
Bio: Chicago Born, Atlanta Raised, Future Billionaire Entrepreneur & Impact Player
Occupation: TV & Film Producer
ATL hood: Buckhead
Where we dined: Table & Main
First time dining at the restaurant: Yes
Favorite item on the menu and why: Fried Chicken. Crispy but moist and flavorful.
Meet Jade Hall
- Starbucks or Dunkin’ Donuts? Starbucks, Iced Chai all day!
- Coca-Cola or Pepsi? Not a soda drinker but… Coke
- Rose or champagne? Champs
- Guilty pleasure? Youtube Tuts
- Reservations or recipes? Reservations these days
- Your go-to recipe to create for a party? Lasagna
- What would be your last meal? Lobster Mac w bacon
- Favorite Food? Mac & Cheese
- Least favorite food? Brussel Sprouts
- Go to cocktail? Vokda Lemonade w Mint
- Do you eat leftovers? Uh, duh
- Favorite Atlanta Restaurant? Hmmm, don’t think I have one!
- Favorite Restaurant Nationally? Portillos, yum.
- Coffee or Tea? Tea
- If you could dine with anyone dead or alive who would you dine with? John C. Maxwell