Do you constantly find yourself Googling “good outdoor patio in Atlanta”? Because…same. So we decided to round up some of ATL’s best right here so that you can get to planning your Spring and early Summer get-togethers—because after all, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
- Canoe Vinings Tucked away enough to feel secluded yet conveniently located in Vinings is none other than Canoe, a premier dining destination located along the Chattahoochee and perfect for any and all special occasions—or, a drink by the river just because.
- The Chastain Buckhead A New American addition to the Chastain Park neighborhood this past Fall, The Chastain does it all: counter-service breakfast & coffee in addition to full-service brunch, lunch, and dinner. Just steps away from Chastain Park itself, stay awhile and enjoy your surroundings: you’re sure to feel the full effects of our city in a forest.
- The Establishment Colony Square Nestled right in the bustle of Midtown’s Colony Square, you’ll find 5pm happy hour goers and GNO groups alike at this chic cocktail lounge with a swanky outdoor vibe and craft cocktails to boot.
- Apres Diem Midtown Modestly tucked within Midtown Promenade off of Monroe Drive is Apres Diem—your one stop shop for relaxed European-style dining. Come for the food, espresso drinks, and rotating desserts—stay for the atmosphere.
- Rina Beltline Grab a bite to eat at Rina and you may just fool yourself into being on the Mediterranean for a minute (until you see Bird scooters whizzing by Ponce City Market, that is). From the most delicious hummus & fresh pita to tahini milkshakes, a visit to Rina (and a dose of Vitamin D) is the ultimate pick-me-up.
- The Lawrence Midtown Biscuits and grits and cocktails, oh my! You really can have it all at this quintessential brunch spot in Midtown. There’s nothing quite like sipping grapefruit mimosas on the patio of this contemporary Southern eatery on a warm morning in Atlanta.
- Lingering Shade Beltline When all you’re really looking for is “a drink and a bite to eat” without the hassle of reservations or a full meal, Lingering Shade is just the place you’ve been dreaming about. With sophisticated cocktails comes nostalgic finger foods (think pigs in a blanket, deviled eggs, and pimento cheese). No strings attached, relaxing vibes only.
- RedBird Westside Provisions “Trendy atmosphere, but with shade, and good food, too….”—sounds familiar, right? When choosing where to meet up with a friend or where to have your next office happy hour, you probably think you can’t have it all. But at Red Bird, you can! Head on over to Westside Provisions District and experience all that Red Bird has to offer. With a fun, laid-back atmosphere, it’s likely just what you’re thinking of when fantasizing about a nice afternoon delight in the sunshine.
Photo: Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- 9 Mile Station Ponce City Market Some things are all that they’re cracked up to be, and 9 Mile Station on The Roof at Ponce City Market is one of them! With a brunch vibe fit for a queen, 9 Mile Station makes for the best birthday celebration or slow Sunday morning indulgence. Make a reservation for brunch, lunch, or dinner, and enjoy the views and brews!
- TWO Urban Licks Beltline A staple to Atlanta’s Beltline, TWO Urban Licks has been heating up the restaurant scene since 2004. One of the city’s most buzzing eateries, TWO is not only an ATL fave, but was named one of “America’s Best Outdoor Restaurants” courtesy of Travel + Leisure.
- Toast on Lenox Buckhead A personal EWE-favorite, Toast on Lenox fully embodies the new American brunch concept. Serving up chef-driven and locally-influenced Southern fare, Toast is likely to end up in your outdoor brunch rotation.
By: Ellie Harding