For as long as I can remember, I have always been a fan of Fogo de Chão. It’s my favorite Brazilian steakhouse. Growing up, it was a household favorite go-to for special occasions.
The service is always phenomenal, everyone seems to have a true passion for their craft, and the food is always delish. Before the grand opening in Dunwoody, the Buckhead location was the only other location in Georgia.
Fogo de Chão’s menu is tailored towards the full Churrasoco experience, which means the art of roasting meats over an open fire espeto corrido ( “continuous service”). As a true carnivore, I can appreciate “continuous service” of their tasty filet mignon, lamb chop, and ribeye.
When I attended the Dunwoody grand opening, and it was nothing short of spectacular. Guests were treated to a glass of champagne, an opportunity to try the menu, and mingle with fellow Atlantans. I am happy that I arrived hungry because the food was superb. If you aren’t a complete meat lover like myself, Fogo de Chão offers a market table and Feijoada bar, which includes seasonal salads, soups, fresh vegetables, Feijoada (Brazilian black bean stew), and authentic Brazilian side dishes.
The brand new Dunwoody location offers a variety of other dining options and experiences for everyone, including:
• Gaucho Lunch: Designed to accommodate the busy schedules of weekday diners and business professionals starting at $15. Guests may also choose to add a single cut of meat to the market table; all for under $25.
• Brazilian Brunch: Introduced to celebrate family and friends on weekends, guests can enjoy the full Churrasco experience along with the market table, fresh seasonal fruits, Greek yogurt and some special, Brazilian-inspired breakfast items like Pão de Queijo egg bake, braised beef rib hash and a seasonal Sunday roast. To complement the experience, Fogo de Chão offers a special brunch bar in the main dining room where guests can enjoy made-to-order Caipirinhas and classic American brunch cocktails with Brazilian twists such as their cachaça Bloody Mary and passion fruit mimosa.
• Bar Fogo: Created for those craving the authentic Fogo de Chão experience in a more casual way, guests can enjoy smaller, shareable plates, a variety of craft cocktails, award-winning wines, and happy hour specials located in the bar area of the restaurant.
• Seafood: Brazilian-inspired seafood options such as shrimp cocktail with homemade Malagueta cocktail sauce and mango Chilean sea bass are also available a-la-carte.
• Group and Private Dining: Whether celebrating a special birthday or hosting a large corporate meeting, Fogo de Chão has become the place for group and private dining internationally. The Dunwoody restaurant is well suited for groups of all sizes with customizable menus, beautiful private, and semi-private dining spaces, which has complimentary audio-visual equipment.
Make sure you visit because I’m sure you will love it!
All Photos Are Taken By Jamie King Photography: http://www.jamiekingcreative.com
Follow Jamie On Instagram: @jkingphoto