Name: Sarah L. Lamprey
Bio: Sarah L. Lampley is a lifestyle/family blogger, brand ambassador, and consultant. A natural people connector, she started her blog to document life and keep family and close friends up-to-date after a move from Florida to Georgia. Since then, it has evolved into a space that has inspired creativity and connected like-minded women and brands all over the globe. Her popular blog has also helped Sarah to find strengths and talents she may not have otherwise known.
Sarah is passionate about family, with a focus on marriage and motherhood. She also tackles the importance of self-care, travel and happiness.
Through her blog, Sarah has represented brands such as Home Depot, Neutrogena, Minted, Google, Welch’s, Skechers and more. She has gained a quality, loyal following and is excited for what’s to come this upcoming year.
Sarah currently resides in Atlanta and is inspired by travel with her husband, Lewis, and their three boys – Jordan, London and Leo.
Occupation: Full time mom of 3 boys + Content Creator
ATL hood: Cascade
Where we dined: The Big Ketch Buckhead
First time dining at the restaurant: Yes!
Meet Sarah L. Lampley
- Starbucksor Dunkin’ Donuts? Starbucks
- Coca-Cola or Pepsi? Neither
- Rose or champagne? Rosè
- Guilty pleasure? Haagan Dazs Icecream
- Reservations or recipes? Recipes!
- Your go-to recipe to create for a party? Always a dessert
- What would be your last meal? Lobster Mac n cheese
- Favorite Food? Anything Mexican
- Least favorite food? Spaghetti
- 10.Go to cocktail? Rosè
- Do you eat leftovers? With 3 boys I’m no longer picky!! Pass the leftovers please 🙂
- Favorite Atlanta Restaurant? I don’t think I can choose just 1
- Favorite Restaurant Nationally? ^^^^same
- Coffee or Tea? Coffee
- If you could dine with anyone dead or alive who would you dine with? Jesus
- What is your favorite quote. “It’s not about being loved, but about being love”