Ray’s on the River, situated along the scenic Chattahoochee River, partners with Veuve Clicquot, the prestigious French Champagne house, for a very special evening on June 28. Executive chef Scott Hemmerly has crafted a five-course paired menu inspired by the flavors of summer and the luxury Champagne. Selections include the following:
- Trio of amuse bouche: Fluke tartare, smoked salmon blini, black pepper Parmesan tuile; paired with Veuve Yellow
- First course: Blue crab risotto with chanterelle mushrooms, Comté cheese fondue; paired with 2008 Vintage Blanc
- Second course: Seared scallops with celery root puree, caviar-truffle crème; paired with 2006 La Grande Dame Blanc
- Entrée: Cocoa-crusted lamb loin with confit gold potato; paired with 2006 La Grande Dame Rosé
- Dessert: Paris-Brest; paired with NV Veuve Demi-Sec
Thursday, June 28. Reception begins at 6:30 p.m. followed by dinner at 7:00 p.m.
Ray’s on the River
6700 Powers Ferry Rd NW in Sandy Springs
$99 per guest, plus tax and gratuity. Space is limited. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 770-955-1187. A credit card is required to secure reservations.