I’ve attended several baby showers and bridal showers this year. Recently, I made a batch of this yummy Berry Sangria using Prairie Organic Vodka, and it was a hit!
If you’re looking for a cocktail recipe that’s pleasing to the eyes and deliciously refreshing, then this is the recipe for you!
- 8 oz. Prairie Organic Vodka
- 4 oz. elderflower liqueur
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 12 oz. soda water
- 4 cups strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- Serves 6
- Combine first three ingredients with fruit and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Add soda water and serve.